Feed my Inbox!

Για όσους βαριούνται τα RSS Readers (γιατί να τα βαριέσαι?), ίσως το Feed My Inbox είναι η λύση!

Από το site τους:

FeedMyInbox is a very simple service that attempts to bridge the gap between feeds (RSS, XML, Atom) and email. If you would like to know more about what a feed is, have a look at Wikipedia.

Only 3% of computer users are familiar with how feeds work, and are using feed readers to get up-to-date information from their favorite sites. We don't think the other 97% should be left out in the cold, so now you can subscribe to a feed with your email address.


1 comment:

monospace said...

poly kalo service by the way. Meta apo mia mera xrhshs, mou irthe ena oraio kai peripoihmeno email sto mail mou me ola ta feeds tou trainstorming gia thn proigoumenh mera.

To synistw anepifulakta!

πατρίδα θρησκεία σουβλάκι με πίτα Datsun Adidas και Χάνι της Γραβιάς